segunda-feira, 3 de agosto de 2020

I was, I'm, and I will be in love

I was, I'm, and I will be in love*

     Forgive me cause I love you so fast

      Drinking in your mouth the perfume of your smile.

                                   Vinicius de Moraes

                           Translation: Elvé.

you are the poetry flowing from my fingers,
and I drown in your ocean waters.
I want feel our bodies being only one,
I live in thee, and thou art my home.

I adore the sun being born in your eyes,
and we will fire all lights in heaven.
I love you with a flame that never burns out,
a fire that never turns down in me.

Let me be lost in your curves,
eye on eye, skin on skin, pounding,
to tell you that I don’t exist without you.

I want feel myself inside your body, no end,
and I, so void in me, and, so full of you.
You are the poem written within of me.

 

 *This poem was composed, almost totally, 

with texts selected from the book "intimismo"

of Izabella Furtado Rodrigues.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário